Story PTA recognizes the growing importance of environmental issues and their impact on the health and welfare of our children and their families. We are proud to promote environmental health and safety, as well as protecting our world's finite resources.
Story PTA Environmental Programs:
- Kids Helping Kids Book Drive (Spring)
- Walk to School Day (Oct 5)
- Adopt-A-Highway - 1 mile stretch on Malone near Story Elementary
- Reuse A Shoe Contest (Spring)
- Allen Recycles Day (Fall)
Story's Environmental Club: Get Kids Involved!
Story PTA is proud to partner with Story's E-Club (Environmental Club) as it heads into its second year. Here's a look at just some of what happened in 2015-2016 from beautifying the campus to showing great examples of reducing, reusing and recycling! For more information on the E-Club follow their twitter: @StoryEClub