Thank you for visiting the Alvis C. Story Elementary PTA Falcon Fun Run Event website! This is the main fundraiser of the school year. If we are able to meet our goals we will NOT be having any other major fundraisers!
We rely on these funds to help with costs of purchasing special equipment for the school, programming for the students as well as and provide additional classroom resources for teachers. This year we are hoping to also provide the students with TWO WATER FILLER STATIONS!!
Our students are excited to help each class reach its goal. Each one of them will participate in this healthy fundraiser event regardless of funds earned on September 28th. Please join us to cheer on your student if you are available. Won’t you help us reach our goal?
We want to promote a healthy lifestyle to our students and the community. Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Fun Run.
o We have teamed up with The Get Movin’ Crew© to make this event fun and profitable.
o Please help us by helping your child raise a total of $40.00 in pledge donations.
o It’s easy! Register your child on The Get Movin’ Crew© website and share the link with friends and family!
Follow these Simple Steps to Pledge Success!
1. Register your Child for our Fun Run by visiting www.thegetmovincrew.com
2. Friends and Family want to help your child be successful and share in their achievements. Use your student web page to promote online pledge donations using the email & social media tools right on the web page.
3. Watch your child’s Pledge Meter blast to the top fast! Most credit/debit cards are accepted from anywhere in the world. Check your child’s web page often to see all pledges they’ve received in “real time”.
Our total school goal is $16,000
Fun Run Event details:
· Fun Run date: Friday, September 28, 2018 (during school hrs.)
· Pledge Collection dates: Monday, August 27, 2018 – Friday, October 5, 2018
· Final Pledge due date: Friday, October 5, 2018
· Pledges in the form of cash & checks, should be turned in to the school. Story receives 100% of all cash and check pledges. Please make checks payable to: Story PTA
(PLEASE INCLUDE DL# and PHONE NUMBER!)
Story Pledge Rewards
View your child’s pledge total on their Student web page at any time.
Go Above & Beyond – Be a V.I.P. – Very Important Pledger!
ALL Students that have met their $40 goal will be entered into a drawing for various prizes including teacher experiences and MORE.
For every $40 earned, students will qualify for another entry which will be tracked via our Fun Run website.
All students are encouraged to reach their individual pledge goal of $40.00
- Every student who brings in a donation will receive a Squishy Sports Ball Key chain!
TOP PLEDGING STUDENT - The student who raises the highest dollar amount of pledges for Story will be a SPECIALS Teacher for the Day
THE TOP CLASSROOM STUDENT (1) in each classroom will be Classroom Teacher for the Day.
Classroom Pledge Rewards
The TOP classroom that raises the highest dollar amount of pledges will receive a Movie Lunch.
The TOP (3) GRADE-LEVEL TEACHERS will receive a $25 gift card for classroom supplies.
Total School Pledge Rewards
When the whole school works together as a team everyone WINS!
If we reach $16,000 in total school pledges, all students will attend a Celebration Assembly.
o At the Assembly, we’ll recognize everyone on the Story Team for their pledge efforts, their exercise and healthy behaviors. All V.I.P. students & accomplished classrooms will be announced.
o We will draw names for the various prizes.
T.E.A.M - Together, Everyone, Achieves, More!
All on-line pledges are merged with in-school pledges for student pledge totals.
Use your student web page to make pledging easy for you and your family/friends.
PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO GO DOOR-TO-DOOR TO SOLICIT PLEDGES.
Register Your Child for the
Story Falcon Fun Run!
It's FREE and takes 2 minutes.
All students should be Registered!
Our 2018 is only a few weeks away!
Pledge packets have been sent home with students. Check out the great rewards your student can earn for supporting our school!
3 Simple Steps to raise $40 or more immediately:
2. Once logged simply share via Facebook or other social media with just a few clicks and use the email button to send to close friends and family.
3. Our goal is for all parents to send 10-15 emails to family/friends and post on Facebook or Social Media.
***Parents who share their student's fundraising page by sending 10 emails average raising $100.00. Post on Facebook and average another $50-75. Send 20 emails to increase and raise $200 + Facebook = $250 (on avg).
It’s a fact, Online Student Fundraising Webpages raise 3 times more!
Family and friends want to help your child succeed. Email or share our fundraiser with them today! Thanks
And don't forget to buy a SHOUT OUT for $5 to help motivate your child.